Tapas & Spanish Drink Pairings Pop-Up
March 25 & 26
Come out to Courthouse Creek and enjoy a weekend of tapas dishes paired with our cider and unique Spanish-inspired drinks! There really is no better way to spend a day than to share some dishes, sip some cider, and enjoy friends and family.
Each tapa will be artfully paired with a Spanish-inspired drink for two. What is a tapa? A small shareable dish!
No ticket or reservation is required. Seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Octopus with smokey sweet potato puree and a pasillo pepper drizzle. Paired with Old Country Cider (GF|DF)
- Shrimp seared in chipotle butter and garlic. Paired with Tinto de Verano (GFO)
- Warm olives w/ Marcona almonds. Paired with Old Country Cider (GF|DF|V)
- Patatas Bravas. Paired with Kalimoxto (GF|DF|V)
- Spanish Tortilla. Paired with Cava (GF|DF|Veg)
- Cauliflower Rebozada with lemon aioli. Paired with Clara Beer (Veg)
- Sausage and Spanish Cheese. Paired with Spanish Vermouth and Ginger Beer (GF)
Charcuterie also available. (GFO)
*While we always try to have more than enough, food is available until sold out*
(Saturday) 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Courthouse Creek Cider | MAIDENS
1581 Maidens Road